Friday, August 1, 2008

How far can this get ,everyday you come into your office and you find that "everyday" your chair is missing and instead it is replaced by a handicapped contraption where you don't know where to place your rear....!!! Try complaining to the "concerned person".....ok lets call it the CP and the reply you get is no where related to the question you asked..... and btw this CP is pretty famous for its talent to deviate the discussion towards most irrelevant and bullshit tangents.... Still I had the perseverance to complain it to the CP after umpteen number of mails being sent and the conversation is as below:

me: Hey listen, how many times should I complain that, please use some other chair for your official purposes and let mine alone.

CP: Hey, YO man..... tumhaari beevi kya jhakaas lagthi hai.... hhaaaiiyyyynnn... !!!

(And I am like, you think I would give a similar compliment to you, hah...kill me, even a blind man wouldn't do that....!!! Frankly yeah, the next time the CP comments about the dressing sense of people in the company, I'm gonna take a picture of her and show it to her... though its like provoking suicide...!!! hey...hey..hey... no "pun" intended guys...!!! )

Ok, so me with all the patience I can gather: Can you answer me, I am asking you a serious question. I need to finish my work and do you expect me to do that standing...!!! ( I ask the question with a smile on my face, but actually I have already started folding my sleeves... )

CP: Oh praveen...!!! hah hah hah.....oh no....... !!! Hey "Jr.CP ", did you hear that, pooher praveen....Oh my gaawwd....!!! ( with that franco-italian-latino-jhopad patti english which the CP proclaims to be it's American accent, i feel like wha....whaat the #%@$, did I say I am going through labour...then.... !!!)

Somebody give me a shot gun.....!!!

No comments: