Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meeting @ Vanishing Point


This was first message I got on Monday 22nd Sept'08, the day I joined Juniper Networks. And know what 'Vanishing Point' refers to one of the meeting rooms there...!!! whoa....this stuff rocks man.... they have named all the meeting rooms and cubicles based on movie names ...!!! Hah... feels good to be in a place where people respect you as a professional, where there are no bossy tantrums, no instinctive hasty meetings and most of all I don't have to face some of my previous colleagues and bosses who presumed that they ruled their employees... !!! Yeah this place is professional.... no its not the first day impressed employee speaking....I mean..... yeah..... may be becoz previously I had worked in a such a setup, I might just talk like one.... but this place is truly professional... I mean its just cool... !!! Seems like I have just landed in a job where I can project myself as a software professional.... !!! Oh my god its so nice to get a whole cubicle, all for your own... I mean you can rule' your' space...!!! You know how nice its a feeling to get a comfy chair for which you don't have to hunt around every morning, the A/C works, the restrooms are clean and you dont have to stand in queue, I get my own safe parking space where no body tampers with my babe(translated bike), breaks my indicator or writes his girlfriend's name on my petrol tank...... its really nice to be in a place where people are sensitive, sensible and professional.... whoa atlast I reached a place where I deserved to be in.

May be.... life is a full circle....!!! Had I straight away come from Huawei to Juniper, I might have taken this kind of life to be granted, but working in one such setup and then coming here was something to reckon with and realize that nothing is taken for granted...!!!

All the best macha...!!!

2 comments:

Praveen GR said...

I wouldn't want to delete this blog, but each time I go through this "palaarnu aranja maathiri oru feeling.... !!! "

Unknown said...

Yaree yaru aranja maathiri?