Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grit !!!

"I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done"... Your spirit amazes me Namru ! Be it the minutest nanogram of grit I have in me, must accept that I have learnt it from you . Today when you told me that in the next 7 years time, come what may you want to see yourself running a marathon... boy I did feel goosebumps because I know and I believe that one day, if not running along with you I am sure I would be cheering for you with the same pride, belief, and the goosebumps !!!

The Psycho bugger has definitely rubbed the spirit to lot of you people... ;-) !!! Keep up the spirit Namru !

1 comment:

Namrata said...

Hehe looks like u r going to make me read this at the end of 7 yrs and I hope I don't end up embarrassing you and myself!

Thanks for a spl mention on your blog..does mean a lot :)