Monday, February 18, 2013

Don't ask me why I am writing this, or what made me remember the below mentioned conversation, Praveen Swamigal has his own ways of tingling with Nirvana.... :-) !!!

This happenned sometime in the late 1999... after umpteen attempts at coaxing, guiding, motivating, and encouranging me to continue with the college, I go back to my poor appa :

"I don't want to go to college"

"Not again..."

"I told you I don't want to do software engineering... I don't see myself as a software engineer... I see myself as a journalist.... a photo journalist at that...a job which involves passion... where you put your soul into it..."

"OK, quit it"

"WHAT?? You serious !!!"

"Yes, quit it. I will buy 2-3 buffaloes and a land in Tirunelveli for you."

Hmmm...Nalladhukku kaalam illa....buffaloes in return for passion... !!!

Paavam Praveen... !!!

No comments: