Thursday, February 14, 2013

Everytime we sit together to watch Airtel Super Singer, my amma chides me for not learning music in my younger days...!!! Infact, during those younger days I had considered starting a bakery of my own... and lead a purpose driven life (something which didn’t go well with my family).... yeah so somewhere in between... these days I am fascinated by the idea of me being praised by the likes of Chitra, Mano, Suchi, and Karthik... and my wife asking me to sing a song everytime she feels down.... ;-) !!!

I remember.....The last time I ran to register for a music class..... was in school... where apart from the various nymphets accompanying you in the music class... somebody had spread a rumour about free mutta (egg) puffs for snacks and free trips to a couple of national integration camps... (Me, I went because every cell in body breaths and bleeds music)... !!!

No comments: