Monday, March 4, 2013

Neo-Feminism !!!

I think feminism is no more about self sustainability or about 'give me the freedom' attitude... these days its more about 'support me in what I love to do...without being a botheration'.... !!!

Increasingly, a lot of women are metamorphosising/metamorphing/transforming... (daaaai peter.)....so much for  vocabulary.... you know... you should be well versed with the likes of  a certain Shoba De or a Advaitha Kala to be obsessed with perfection in vocabulary and to understand the growing sensibility of the new age women....!!!  The average modern age woman is expected to be atleast half sensible as Tasleema Nasreen's cat... !!!

Continuing... increasingly, a lot of the kalyug ki naari are turning into pseudo-feminists... "Oh, you like to stay at home ? You must have no ambition...You deserve to die... !!! "

I know I deserve a glutton for punishment... but guess I will writing more on the topic... just to have a perspective and to know the other side... till my thoughts churn out!!!

2 comments:

Namrata said...

Aahh...the tip of the iceberg shall i say!
Looking forward to read more of ur thghts on "pseudo-feminism" or "feminism" either way :)

Prema said...

Great topic... Loved reading...but expect more on this topic certainly..
But whats with pseudo -feminism !!!! I have my doubts ;)